Posted by sperry on 6/4/2014 to Air Purifiers
Air purifiers remove particles from the air based on their efficiency rating. This means that a HEPA rated system with an efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns or better will remove all larger and smaller particles from the air, essentially rendering the air dust free.
People with asthma and allergies will find great relief. Air purifiers designed with those conditions in mind can remove nearly all the symptom causing particles from the air. That means people who suffer from those conditions can be at ease and breathe clean air in their home or office.
Some air purifiers are designed with the ability to remove cigarette smoke and any odors in the air. Anything from harmful chemicals to pesky odors can be pulled from the air and the area with the purifier will be pleasant to breathe.
Having clean air will reduce maintenance and housekeeping tasks and even preserve the room decor. With dust levels in the air approaching zero, that leaves nothing to collect on surfaces of home decor, tables, cutlery, and dishes from the kitchen.
An air purifier can remove mold, pollen, and dust mites, which are known to be harmful to an individual’s eyes, lungs, and skin. Even capturing bacteria and viruses can prevent nasty infections and diseases. By removing much of the potential to get sick from your home's air, you can spend less time feeling sick and tired and more time being productive.
Benefits Of An Air Purifier
- It lessens the chance of developing respiratory problems or even cancer.
- Children are less likely to get sick due to airborne illnesses from contaminated air.
- Breathing in cleaner air promotes better sleep.
- Air circulation is better and cleaner.
- It reduces the chance of developing allergies, colds or the flu.
- It helps control dust mites, bacteria or pollen.
- Pet dander is significantly reduced.
- It eliminates smoke pollution ( nicotine and tobacco )
- It helps prevent pest control issues.
- Hair and skin will be cleaner and healthier with less air contamination.